Engineering in Vancouver BC
Full Stack Engineer
Title: Full Stack Engineer
Reactive frameworks, such as React and Vue are comfortable for you. Discussing technical trade-offs, and articulating them to everyone at the table, are things you excel at.
Working on a small, fast-paced team excites you, and you feel that you can bring good habits while still writing code quickly to a fast-growing, sharp team.
This wouldn’t be your first Node shop.
- You will be primarily responsible for writing backend code, API and integrating with REST or SOAP based external systems.
- You are experienced managing data with a relational database.
- You’ll also get to work on the client code (browser and mobile) breaking down acceptance criteria into tasks you then implement.
- You will contribute in sprint planning, grooming stories, designing and documenting code.
- You are able to get to take sizable features from start to finish.
- You are experienced in estimating complex features.
- 5+ years overall industry experience
- Solid experience working in a production Node.js shop
- Prior experience with React, or Reactive Data Frameworks (Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Equally comfortable with backend and frontend (Node & CSS)
Bonus points for experience with React Native, AWS, and PostgreSQL.
Apply For This Position
* This role is located in Vancouver, BC. Candidates located elsewhere will be required to relocate. Please note, relocation assistance will not be offered for this role
Prodigy Software Inc. is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Prodigy Software considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.