Executive Assistant/Office Operations Manager
Prodigy is hiring for an Executive Assistant/Office Operations Manager. This is an exciting role for someone looking to join a small team where they will make a big impact by taking on a wide variety of responsibilities touching all aspects of our business. We are looking for someone who will jump into this role with gusto, places a high value on individual ownership and has an intense passion for helping others with projects big and small. This role will be a balance of tactical and strategic so someone who can flow seamlessly between scheduling a meeting to implementing a new organization-wide process is critical.
- Support CEO with appointment setting, calendar management, travel arrangements, and correspondence
- Assist in board relations, including scheduling, document preparation and logistics for board meetings
- Serve as the CEO’s liaison between the rest of the leadership team and the company, serving as a strategic partner in internal communication.
- Process expenses and reimbursement claims
- Coordinate staff meetings
- Provide personal assistant support as needed
- Serve as the primary point of contact for employee questions regarding office operations
- Manage our virtual mail deliver service
- Order office supplies, hardware or software for employees
- Maintain company files
- Create and maintain office operations processes in a remote environment
- Serve as a “catch-all” for all other miscellaneous tasks that arise in a startup of ~45 remote team members.
Finance & HR Support
- Support all staff with recruitment – including the coordination of the interview process, advertising open roles on job boards, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Plan company-wide events to promote team building
- Help maintain HR system (Gusto) in processing payroll and keeping employee information up to date
- Support the new employee onboarding process including equipment distribution, sending welcome gifts, scheduling new hire orientation, etc.
- Assist Finance with the collation and recording of invoices for payment
- Manage outgoing expenses through our company credit card including purchasing, tracking and reconciling all charges
Note: This role will be fully remote until returning to an office environment is considered safe.
Apply For This Position
Prodigy Software Inc. is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Prodigy Software considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.