Customer Success in Austin
Title: Account Manager
Prodigy is searching for talented account managers who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account Managers play a pivotal role in the company as the main point of contact for our Dealership Customers. They build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. Our Account Management team also fills a critical role in our company voicing the needs and suggestions of our customers in our product development.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, organization and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and technically savvy with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Guide customers through the onboarding process and provide training virtually, or in person.
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Keep impeccable account notes and records in Salesforce.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and our product, engineering and support teams.
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes.
- Identify industry trends.
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Experience in a customer-facing role required, preferably in a SAAS environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies.
- Ability to analyze data for your customers and communicate trends.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends in Automotive.
- Start-up experience a huge plus
- Automotive experience a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field preferred
Apply For This Position
Prodigy Software Inc. is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Prodigy Software considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.